Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so there an afforadable way to convert the single disc front on a 750ss to a dual disc? affordable being hundreds not thousands
This could be a chance for some one to sell me some stuff as well.....
thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (dcarchitect)

i've got a caliper and dual front lines if you'd like. no rotors left unfortunately, but i'm sure you could find either a pair or a single one here for the rest of the necessary parts. a goldline master cylinder wouldn't be a bad idea either but not totally necessary. http://www.ducatipipemod.com/forsale/index.html

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (s4strati)

I've got the rotors off my 900ss. Under 4k miles when removed. Let me know, we could deal. Might depend on when you want them, since I'm on the road right now.
Don't know if you would need a new wheel as well. I'm waiting (impatiently
) for my dealer to sort out getting the correct front for my Marchesini set, so my stocker would be available at some point. Might be a question of compatability to check first, don't know for sure if they would cross. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (YellowDuc99)

I replied to your other post as well, I have a pair of goldline discs for sale if you want them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (Monstaman)

replied to other post.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (s4strati)

Adding an additional caliper means you'll be moving more pistons, so you'll also need to replace the master cylinder (larger stroke volume) at the same time.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (dcarchitect)

Sorry withdraw my discs, sold them last night.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (Monstaman)

Guessing the DC part means your in District of... Going to be there in a couple days, email if you have an interest in talking this over. I like pale ale...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: 750ss Dark- single to dual front brake conversion? (YellowDuc99)

What Shaz said, in addition to the second rotor and disc and the line, you'll need a 16mm master (stock single disc setup is 13mm) to get enough fluid....and dont forget the 3 rotor bolts! (The plastic cover is held on with 3)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts