Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1974 750 Sport Ducati that has been sitting for the past 20+ years. I want to sell this little gem, but I have been unable to find any for sell here in the states to get an idea of what to ask for it. This bike has 1682 original miles, but basically needs to be restored after sitting so long. The engine has been turned over on a regular basis, as well as started and run many times over the years.
I am happy to give complete details if needed, but basically I am seeking an idea of what to ask for it.
I truly appreciate any help that is offered and feel free to e-mail me if you wish.
[email protected]

Rick

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: '74 750 Sport ... $$? (GVScot)

I'd say about $500. Do you take paypal?

(I've seen nice examples go for $10K+... some pics would help the folks on this board give you a better idea; some very knowledgeable people here.)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I would say your best bet is to put it on ebay..... set a reserve for what your willing to part with it and see what happens...... I would love to see some pictures of it

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Rick,

I sent a copy of your post to the Bevelhead list. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone in short order... (I copied you on the email too)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts