Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont flame me, but do any of you have a video of Nicky Hayden racing? or A video of one of his AMA wins? I want to see what he really has. (besides the obvious:WAY more talent than me)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (TBONE)

I'm a metrosexual now I can do that

& the one who dies with the most shoes wins

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 69Nicky69 video???? (ltwinthump)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ltwinthump »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dont flame me, but do any of you have a video of Nicky Hayden racing? or A video of one of his AMA wins? I want to see what he really has. (besides the obvious:WAY more talent than me) </TD></TR></TABLE>
He has wins?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 69Nicky69 video???? (kiwigav)

sooooooo, i guess not?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You want to see Nicky's package??? </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

i dont have any ama races but i do have GP races where he finsihed 3 or 4th... i can send you a CD if you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 69Nicky69 video???? (Giannis)

thanks for the offer but Im a MotoGp member also so I can watch some on the net. But I was hopeing someone had a video of him like that sweet baylis vs edwards video. Something that pretty much focuses on his style and riding.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ltwinthump »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks for the offer but Im a MotoGp member also so I can watch some on the net. But I was hopeing someone had a video of him like that sweet baylis vs edwards video. Something that pretty much focuses on his style and riding. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know what you mean. I remember seeing him back-in that big ole 51 a few years ago, but don't have any footage saved.

Seeing other top riders come to the gp really shows the caliber of gp racers. Nicky Hayden was the AMA's Rossi, now he's just another racer out there. I hope he can get something going this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts