Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the first carbon hugger for the RR and the 2002+ RC51. i am having a problem on my site hosting the pic so i will have to post the pic later but the part came out nice IMO. i will be able to offer or have Scott offer a kit. there should be no drilling required only enlarging one hole that is there now slightly to accept a well nut if all works out well.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
That's an AWESOME idea! I've seen so many crappy cf huggers and really like the simplicity of the RR hugger. Also don't like huggers w/ chainguards, just think they look like a$$. I took my Eurobikes hugger off since my PPs were rubbing on the side. Would like to see someone make an Aprilia-like hugger that doesn't wrap around the tire so much, just comes up over the top of the tire. :rockon

·
Be All You Can Be!
196 Posts
pictures

mrgrn,

could you e-mail me a couple a pictures? I can't see half the pic on this site because the army saw fit to block a lot of the hosting sites. If you have some with the hugger on or sitting in position, that would be great! Also could you send a couple of the hangers from different angles? I might be interested in those too.:D
Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
Jami6989 said:
That's an AWESOME idea! I've seen so many crappy cf huggers and really like the simplicity of the RR hugger. Also don't like huggers w/ chainguards, just think they look like a$$. Would like to see someone make an Aprilia-like hugger that doesn't wrap around the tire so much, just comes up over the top of the tire. :rockon
+1 +1 +1 Put me down for one when you are ready to ship!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts