Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I've only seen one in person before, remember that jason? I wanted it so bad but the owner knew how rare it was. They only released one per dealer of the selected dealers allowed tp sell the first addition RC51's. HANG onto that thing bro.

·
Registered
401 Posts
ebay uk grasshopper. also Joey Dunlop model just went for 331. 1/24 scale ouch.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Just picked this thing up on ebay, does anyone have some info on it? Looks pretty cool.
How recently is "just" I was bidding on one about a month ago, but got beat out at the last second. I think it only went for about $170.

I'd love to get one of those, they are pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
401 Posts
He won that glass this past weekend 143us.

·
Registered
178 Posts
are you living in uk???
cause i wanted to bid on that and seller said he will only post within uk
would not post to ireland he said:mad:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
are you living in uk???
cause i wanted to bid on that and seller said he will only post within uk
would not post to ireland he said:mad:
You could always just buy it anyways, and then post up on here for help. There are a handful of guys on here from the UK that would probably help you out. I.e. get it shipped to them, and have them ship it to you.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
NICE! :rockon

Doesn't seem like it was all that long ago, another member posted the same piece he had just bought over in the "General Disc."side ;) UMMMMM maybe within the last 2 months eh........?

Peace

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got it this saturday on ebay.uk - pretty lucky as the auction ended 30minutes after I got back from a 3-day patrol. Cost me 160 USD shipped. Cant wait to get back home to take a look at it.

Oh, and Im living in Denmark

·
Registered
229 Posts
I`ve got one, number 42. They dont come for sale very often, i have only seen three in the last five years and i bought one of them. Keep it safe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts