Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
I got nuthin'.

Burns, you rule.

I can only feebly offer this...

Fogarty, having had a crap start, gives chase. As he attempts each pass, he gives his competitor's bikes "the look" which makes them all to immediately drop a cylinder and eventually DNF. On the podium, he crowns himself Pope and elevates himself and Rossi to sainthood.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I actually had the Stig winning it after some minor Top Gear modifications turned the Aprilia into the $96M Bugatti Veyron Version 19.6... only to be disqualified... leaving the title to British female rider Jenny Tinmouth

Got to love those Top Gear modifications. I loved the recent one where Hammond "upgraded" his tourag to race against the snowmobiles in the middle of the night

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally I had four riders, Miguel Duhamel was filling in for an injured rider, but pulled in on the parade lap because he didn't feel he was fast enough on the new bike.
My race is red flagged one lap in because Aaron Yates low sides and then lays down on the track so he can restart.
...on Pedrosa:
"It goes without saying I have shit bigger than him. Hell, my five year old daughter could kick his ass..."

...on Stoner:
"The only time I talked to him was when him and Adrianna were together. I asked her if he ****ed like he rode practice sessions...hit it as fast and hard as possible for 5 minutes then kick back and take a nap. He wasn't amused."
:notworthy

More realistically :)confused: ):
Mick Doohan - for his complete career and his monkey riding style.
Kevin Schantz - for his “take no prisoners” attitude.
Colin Edwards - for his 2000-2002 RC51 seasons.
Giacomo Agostini - for his talent and multiple simultaneous championships
Max Biaggi - for being AKA ATL ;).
Kenny (the king) Roberts - for making us all go down on our knees.

·
Registered
102 Posts
3 lap fantasy

Last lap, turn 8 at Mosport. Yvon DuHamel takes out Miguel, Pascal Picotte, and Steve Crevier in a win or crash signature move allowing Mike{now Michelle} Duff too cruise home to victory in pink leathers with thigh high pink stilletto heeled riding boots! Gotta love Canadian racing. Vive les habitants! by the way.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Meanwhile, Edwards is in victory lane and Rossi comes down from the booth to smack his ass for a job well done. Edwards, bursting with arrogant confidence now that he has "kicked the shit out of every candy ass rider that tried to shit in the same toilet as me" holds what amounts to a press conference from podium.

In between shooting T-shirts out of his shirt cannon Colin answered several questions and offerred many comments.
lol that quote is hillarious

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.