Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of your favorite / most hated racers, past and present, are side by side on identical 2011 Aprilia Tuono's, WFO down the straight at Barber Motorsports Park. They cross the start/finish line, beginning the flying start to a 3 lap race.

Rossi, however, is watching from the press box.

Who wins?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Most of your favorite / most hated racers, past and present, are side by side on identical 2011 Aprilia Tuono's, WFO down the straight at Barber Motorsports Park. They cross the start/finish line, beginning the flying start to a 3 lap race.

Rossi, however, is watching from the press box.

Who wins?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Burns...Awesome.

I've got King Carl looking over his shoulder in a mocking gesture at Gary Mccoy, who's sliding the Aprilia nearly sideways in the final turn. Neither realizes that Bayliss and Dunlop has taken an inside line full on the throttle.

Bayliss
Dunlop
Fogarty

In a 3 lap race, on equal equipment, I say nobody in the world, not even Rossi, beats Bayliss.:rockon

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, I'm not sure how this thread split, but this is now the "Official" 3 Lap Fantasy page. Guy Martin, by the way, didn't make the final corner. He laid it down in a spectacular, firey get-off in the fast left hand sweeper. He was leading, but my 4 guys blasted through the firey wreckage like an X-wing through a Tie Fighter. (Guy only sustained a hangnail in the crash)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.