Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of your favorite / most hated racers, past and present, are side by side on identical 2011 Aprilia Tuono's, WFO down the straight at Barber Motorsports Park. They cross the start/finish line, beginning the flying start to a 3 lap race.

Rossi, however, is watching from the press box.

Who wins?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Most of your favorite / most hated racers, past and present, are side by side on identical 2011 Aprilia Tuono's, WFO down the straight at Barber Motorsports Park. They cross the start/finish line, beginning the flying start to a 3 lap race.

Rossi, however, is watching from the press box.

Who wins?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Originally I had four riders, Miguel Duhamel was filling in for an injured rider, but pulled in on the parade lap because he didn't feel he was fast enough on the new bike.

My race is red flagged one lap in because Aaron Yates low sides and then lays down on the track so he can restart.

Upon the restart (2 laps remaining) he is taken out by a banzai move from John Hopkins. Both riders go down, Flopkins takes the worst of it. Yates walks over to him writhing in pain on the grass and promptly kicks him in the head and tries to choke him out. Another red flag. Hypekins is unable to continue, while Yates is disqualified. Race control considered letting Yates continue because the grids are so small, but when he was handcuffed and put in the police cruiser they thought whether he was DQ'd or not didn't matter.

This leads to a restart with only one rider and one lap remaining. Colin Edwards a clear track to finally take his first win since 2002 in a motorcycle race. It is not without drama though, as he nearly high sides in the final chicane but holds it together this time to limp across the line.

As this happens, back in the pits as they are loading Little Johnny Diamond into the medivac copter, his ex-girlfriend and roadracing pundit Desiree Crossman is still predicting how Hopkins will still win this race and be MotoGP champion in 2011 at the latest. Motorcyclist magazine is dutifully writing down her words as though they were spoken by the Virgin Mary herself. Cycle World is trying to schedule a match made in overhype heaven: John Hopkins riding the "MotoGP" MotoCzycz in preparation for his title coronation on the C1.

Meanwhile, Edwards is in victory lane and Rossi comes down from the booth to smack his ass for a job well done. Edwards, bursting with arrogant confidence now that he has "kicked the shit out of every candy ass rider that tried to shit in the same toilet as me" holds what amounts to a press conference from podium.

In between shooting T-shirts out of his shirt cannon Colin answered several questions and offerred many comments.

...on Rossi:
"That dude can ride but acts a little homosexu..errr I'm sorry that is politically incorrect...acts a little faggy most of the time. I stayed at his house once. Last thing I remember was drinking a Red Bull Uccio had brought me from the kitchen. I woke up the next morning and I felt a little constipated. Vale and Rossi both looked tired but satisfied. I don't know WTF happenned."

...on Lorenzo:
"He got really tired of me standing behind him and acting like Goose. We are running way low on gas, Mav...Ha ha"

...on Pedrosa:
"It goes without saying I have shit bigger than him. Hell, my five year old daughter could kick his ass..."

...on Stoner:
"The only time I talked to him was when him and Adrianna were together. I asked her if he ****ed like he rode practice sessions...hit it as fast and hard as possible for 5 minutes then kick back and take a nap. He wasn't amused."

...on Honda:
"Honda? **** Honda."

...On Hayden:
"Nicky is probably the best rder in the world right now if you don't count nine or ten other guys, including a couple Australians that retired in the past two years..."

...on V4's:
"Not a huge fan of them although I won some races on one in the 90's. It's name escapes me at the moment..."

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally I had four riders, Miguel Duhamel was filling in for an injured rider, but pulled in on the parade lap because he didn't feel he was fast enough on the new bike.

Wow...brilliant analysis...however, in mine, the race promoters missed the 3 rider part.

The Go-Show was on the line-up, but failed the drug test and subsequently got caught nailing the trophy girl in the Monster Energy drink tent.

Pascal Picotte was entered on the much lauded Hardly Davidbomb and was given a 2 lap head start...he finished down a lap.

Ian Hutchinson tried to enter, but there was no translator available to help him with his registration.

I actually had the Stig winning it after some minor Top Gear modifications turned the Aprilia into the $96M Bugatti Veyron Version 19.6... only to be disqualified... leaving the title to British female rider Jenny Tinmouth

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
SHhhhhiit That's easy.... with out Question, bar none>>>-----> Mick Douhen! <sp>:clapper :clapper :clapper :clapper :clapper :rockon

·
2,737 Posts
Stoner will push the front and lowside while going straight.
Turdley can't reach the pegs and is stuck in first.
Hayden runs the track backwards.

Horhay ftw.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I felt strangely cleansed after writing that, sort of like when i used two teaspoons of ground flax seed in my grape nuts.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Burns...Awesome.

I've got King Carl looking over his shoulder in a mocking gesture at Gary Mccoy, who's sliding the Aprilia nearly sideways in the final turn. Neither realizes that Bayliss and Dunlop has taken an inside line full on the throttle.

Bayliss
Dunlop
Fogarty

In a 3 lap race, on equal equipment, I say nobody in the world, not even Rossi, beats Bayliss.:rockon

·
2,737 Posts
thx but totally upstaged by burns' piece in the other thread. Well done burns and I almost spit my morning coffee. Your prose is destined to be a classic.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Guy Martin, followed by Joey "Yer Maun" Dunlop!

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Burns...Awesome.

I've got King Carl looking over his shoulder in a mocking gesture at Gary Mccoy, who's sliding the Aprilia nearly sideways in the final turn. Neither realizes that Bayliss and Dunlop has taken an inside line full on the throttle.

Bayliss
Dunlop
Fogarty

In a 3 lap race, on equal equipment, I say nobody in the world, not even Rossi, beats Bayliss.:rockon
Except for......................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................

Guy Fookin' Martin! :rockon

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, I'm not sure how this thread split, but this is now the "Official" 3 Lap Fantasy page. Guy Martin, by the way, didn't make the final corner. He laid it down in a spectacular, firey get-off in the fast left hand sweeper. He was leading, but my 4 guys blasted through the firey wreckage like an X-wing through a Tie Fighter. (Guy only sustained a hangnail in the crash)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts