Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, just mailed off my membership renewal for the CRA's 2011 race season. I hope to get through the year without breaking any bones and having major surgery, I am getting old. Who else is going to run?

·
Registered
345 Posts
im still up in the air, do I just do track days or just say ****it, and go racing.... :confused: either way ill be out there as much as possable....

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Alright, just mailed off my membership renewal for the CRA's 2011 race season. I hope to get through the year without breaking any bones and having major surgery, I am getting old. Who else is going to run?
Can I ride your 51 pleeeease !:D

I think I last raced in 09 and would need to take the new rider over:eek:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trackdays are NOTHING like gridding up to race!:)

Got that right! First time on the grid and waiting for the flag to drop.......

What a rush!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mine us filled out and sent, man I can't wait to race u this year, it would be Awsome to see two RCs 1 and 2 again

Go 151

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine us filled out and sent, man I can't wait to race u this year, it would be Awsome to see two RCs 1 and 2 again

Go 151
Then you wouldn't be racing just 650's and would actually have some competition this year. I mentioned racing and got a wicked dose of stink eye from the wife, told her I meant "track days". I don't think she believed me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts