DAINESE 2010 "Valentino Replica 09" Gloves
This is a replica of the model worn by Valentino Rossi developed by Dainese together with the world champion: a racing glove at the highest levels of safety and riding comfort. The proud result of extensive racetrack experience, this glove is constructed with the strongest and most sophisticated materials like titanium, carbon fiber and Kevlar® yarn in order to ensure elevated resistance to abrasion and shock absorption.
The glove also features technical solutions developed through ergonomic study of the areas of the hand most subject to risk in case of fall.
DAINESE 2010 "Full Metal Pro" Gloves
- Composite inserts in carbon and titanium on the knuckles and back.
- Polyurethane insert on the palm.
- Distortion Control on little finger.
- Thermoplastic resin in inserts on outside of little finger Abrasion and tear resistance.
- Kevlar jersey (brand-name fibre).
- Kevtar� fibre stitching.
- Cowhide leather.
- Leather palm reinforcement.
- Micro-injection reinforcement.
- Pannello di pelle unico su taglio delta mano.
- Adjustable cuff strap.
- Tightening strap.
- Elasticated inserts on the back of the hand.
- Pre-curved finger.
- Perforation on inner side of finger.
DAINESE 2010 "STR2" Gloves
This short sports glove with aggressive and original design was created for bikers in search of safety at no expense to elevated comfort. Distinguished by inserts in steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and ample elasticated areas on the back for greater freedom of movement of the hand, this glove is made in cowhide and features a reinforced palm with a resin insert. Comfort is further increased by pre-curved fingers perforated on the internal side, wrist adjustment, and soft inserts on the joints, back, and palm.