Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the F4 is very interesting to say the least. Sucker hauls ass that is for sure. Working out some details with the Microtec ECU and waiting to get fired up on changing out the rear shock. I already have the Ohlins TTX for it but just have been too lazy to do the swap. So far the stock unit has proved to be up to the task.

Attachments

·
Is that Duke Red Enough?
308 Posts
Very nice!

I'll get some pics of my red/silver one up soon hopefully.

The stock Sachs shock is very good. Until you fit the TTX, BIG difference.

Very nice!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was talking with two Brutale owners and they said the same thing about the shock change on their bikes. When I get home next month I will see if I can getter done.
The Red and Silver is awsome.

·
Banned
472 Posts
The DucPond dealer here in VA rode the newer update to a local bike night and the drool formed a flash flood that carried away small children and petite women. Agreeably he said the one weak point was the stock suspension and it should be upgraded. Adequate but not impressive. I wonder why sportbike manufacturers just don't do this out the gate. The economies of scale pricing they would get from the a/f guys would far outmatch what we could ever hope to pay on the retail market and once buried in the sticker price, I wouldn't mind the extra $$ it would add.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Well the F4 is very interesting to say the least. Sucker hauls ass that is for sure. Working out some details with the Microtec ECU and waiting to get fired up on changing out the rear shock. I already have the Ohlins TTX for it but just have been too lazy to do the swap. So far the stock unit has proved to be up to the task.

great looking bike:rockon

·
Registered
802 Posts
Prime example why I don't like the trend of half naked sport bikes, full fairing always looked better.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Love the bike man :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts