Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tough Crowd Racing #919
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not an RC51 – but I used to have one – hope that counts.

Anyway----

FOR SALE - 2007 CBR 1000RR Parts. please e-mail me with any questions at [email protected] or PM me. I will be able to respond quicker with an e-mail but a PM will work also. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. Hawaiii and Alaska will be a bit more. I ship via either UPS or FEDEX and everything is fully insured. Pics are attached. Thanks for your interest.

Ohlins TTX36 Rear shock - $950.00
Power Commander PCIII - $200.00 - has crack on rear of main case but never was a problem.
BMC Filters - $75.00
Front Wheel with rotors (I have 3) - $325.00 each
Rear Wheels with rotor (I have 2) - 250.00 each
Gauge Cluster - the mounts broke off at one point but I put them back on and they work and mount up just fine - $225.00

Galfer superbike front brake lines (black) - $90.00
Akropovic Full Ti Exhaust - $1000.00 two small dent on top of the rear can cannot be seen - all other perfect - comes with all mounting parts and instructions.
Vortex rear set - one side and some other parts - $100.00 - never down - small scuff on end of peg.
HRC Quick turn throttle - New unopened - $105.00
Front fork sliders - $35.00
Front Seat - has a small scuff at the rear - see pic. $60.00

Again, all prices include shipping. please let me know if you need anymore pictures or if you have any questions.

I will list more parts as they are taken off and ready to be sold - that said I do have the entire bike with 2553 miles on it.

Thanks
Garrett

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.