Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kawasaki ER-6S new inline twin motor from kawasaki for this Euro Budget mid-weight bike. (Looks like benelli TNT)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Giannis)

Wonder what the seat height is? Looks like yet another good beginner bike from Kawasaki.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Nicely designed bike. Parallel twins tend to be rather harsh. I wonder how they tamed it.....counterweights?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (roadkill)

For a beginner bike its got some real style, I like it, doesn't look like any other current bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Phil 998)

I like everything about the styling except for the swingarm. I think that needs a little work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For a beginner bike its got some real style, I like it, doesn't look like any other current bike.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Except for the TNT...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Dave)

I had never seen one of those before. Maybe it's a copy, there is quite a resemblance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

How does that designer sleep at night!? It's so obviously ripped from the TNT. It kinda reminds me of the shoes you see in WalMart. They look like Nike's, but...

The concept is great, but Kawasaki blew it. Name another mid-sized parallel twin naked. There isn't one. The design should have been just as unique.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Looks like a perfect candidate for me next bike. need a little blitz bony for around town.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Nero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nero »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I like everything about the styling except for the swingarm. I think that needs a little work.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto. A little plain/chincy. The rear shock angle is like the old Honda F2's as well. Suggesting lower HP maybe??

I've never really been a naked bike fan, but if it is geared towards the beginner, it's nice for sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Kawi got some great people working in their styling department. Their bikes have been looking awesome lately. The MotoGP bike is a looker too. I'm not a naked bike guy, but the Z1000, and this new model are very attractive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Tripod-R)

I bet that thing might actually shred in the twisties. A copy of the TNT? No way. That's like saying the 916 is a copy of an NR750. I think it looks inovative, and is very forward thinking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (aces anugal)

It's a beginner bike budget city bike

here is the old ER-5 which the bike is going to replace.

the engine it does looks new so expect to see more model with this engine in the near future.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (aces anugal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aces anugal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I bet that thing might actually shred in the twisties. A copy of the TNT? No way. That's like saying the 916 is a copy of an NR750. I think it looks inovative, and is very forward thinking.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is it a "copy"? No. However there are some obvious comparisons that can be made. Just as you can make comparisons between the NR and 916.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (Dave)

Looks like a great bike to race in 500cc twins class!

Water cooled 500cc?? Bet it trounces the GS-500 platform.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: 2006 Kawasaki (900CR)

well it's going to be useless anyway i don't think is a US market bike...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well it's going to be useless anyway i don't think is a US market bike...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dammit!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts