and Arrow Steering stabilizer damper for extra $$ too if wanted
suburban machinery bars

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Speaking of window lickers and short bus riders, he should be here shortly to ensure everyone has someone to laugh at.;)
I bet he shows up with a carbon version of that vuvuzela exhaust. Seriously though- is it me or does that can on that thing remind you of these?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I bet he shows up with a carbon version of that vuvuzela exhaust. Seriously though- is it me or does that can on that thing remind you of these?

OMFG that is it!!! LOL

Those MIVV exhausts are crap to begin with. The US Distributor stopped carrying the line because they couldn't get any type of support or warranty work on them at all from the manufacturer.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
OMFG that is it!!! LOL

Those MIVV exhausts are crap to begin with. The US Distributor stopped carrying the line because they couldn't get any type of support or warranty work on them at all from the manufacturer.
Any chance they also manufacture Black Dragon exhausts? Just change the badge and distribute it outta NH.:confused:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Oh come on, this isn't over already? :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.