Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a 2002 Ducati 998 frame with title, motor from that frame, biposto subframe, swingarm, forks, triple clamps, wheels, brakes, clip ons, airbox, air runners, v dam, radiator, oil cooler. Everything is stock. No bodywork yet.

I was going to put it together for a track bike, but if you're interested in it with some cash for your gixxer...we can talk.

Andy

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Superbird said:
you know you can buy a 05 for 9799 in OK out the door....
http://www.bartlesvillecyclesports.com/

your asking way to much
Thanks for carelessly jacking my thread...read the top of that page ....that price is not OTD.....http://www.bartlesvillecyclesports.com/miscpage_001.asp

Following is from said dealer.
"All prices include freight and setup. Prices do not include state tax, title and license fees if applicable. Manufacturer rebates, programs, and incentives have been deducted. Discounted prices from MSRP are considered cash or check prices. Credit cards may not be used to receive cash discounts. Financing available, please call for complete details. Every attempt has been made to provide accuracy please call to verify final prices. Pricing is good through August 31st 2005."

Tax , tag and title not included. So thanks for you input...but please read before you post info like that...I mean, what do you have to gain by pointing out my price is too high.....Let people decide what they want to pay. And let them make OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
actually, your price is not OTD either. Whoever buys it will still have to pay sales tax at the DMV while registring. :twocents

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
isaltyko said:
actually, your price is not OTD either. Whoever buys it will still have to pay sales tax at the DMV while registring. :twocents
never said my price was OTD....and your half right..if you buy from out of state...some states do not require paying taxes as second Owner....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nedragr said:
Location???
Im in Stuart, FL

I just found out a little while ago i will have both tanks...so that means who ever buys the bike will have the stock tank and the signed one....BONUS!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here in IL if its person to person sale you dont have to pay taxes. Also if i buy your bike its not new anymore since i'll be second owner plus i still have to pay shipping($500) so i dont think its going to be a good deal:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.