Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anybody can recommend a source for a factory shop manual for my '05 ST3. I posted on the "big list" and was offered a very helful link, but for owners' maunals, not shop manuals which is what I'm looking for. I don't want to take the bike back to the dealer for such trivial things like reseting the service due light, or getting my oil changed which is what the owners' manual suggests.
Any body have a factory shop manual for an '05, (or '04 I guess) ST3?

TIA.

Frank.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2005 ST3 shop manual (st ryder)

Part # 91470531A $150. Not currently in the USA so it will take 4 weeks to get.

You will still need to take it to the dealer to re-set the service indicator though, sorry

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2005 ST3 shop manual (st ryder)

You can source this from your dealer.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks section8 and Nick D. I'll be calling my dealer today and placing an order for the sm and booking my 1000 Kilometere service. I was just trying to stay a step ahead of them, in case I got the run around about getting a shop manual from Ducati, (I live in Canada) as they weren't too receptive with my request to sit-in on the valve clearance check.

I like do do as much of my own maintenance as I can, (already changed the oil at 120 miles), and a shop manual is imperative. The owner's manual has several errors as well as being virtualy useless.

Regards,

Frank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts