Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
bikes

Eventually I hope to get back into it but reality doubtful.... i still got all these dayum helmets to get rid of now too kinda pointless to have 30+ helmets if I dont even ride...lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Shift kit

Mike,

Tried replying but it said your mailbox was ful...

here is the response

Yes, and its the EVO Kit, star, spring and detent arm with micro bearing.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OP Updated still lots of goodies left

So the verdict is in... May 16th im having back surgery. Looks like I need 1 if not 2 dics replaced... recovery is going to be slow and annoying upwards of a year of physical therapy. Id really like to have the bike gone before the surgery so I dont have to deal with it afterwards. I have all the body work left, forks, brake and clutch complete aftermarket component set ups, frame, and a few various other parts. Not wanting to GIVE stuff away but this is killing me seeing 2 of my 3 bikes stripped of body work, engines, and other vital organs gone.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey man, hope you're doing well, looks like your surgery was a couple of weeks ago. I would imagine you are in some well deserved recovery time. Whenever you get around to it.... Would you be interested in gradin your black sp2 swing arm for a silver? I'd be willing to buy our-right for a decent price. Let me know, take care.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts