Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Haha...I saw this yesterday. I think she is also using her ex's ebay log in.

·
Registered
254 Posts
she should sell it back to the dealer or trade it in on something smaller..... she could owe less money that way, but she's not going to get 14k for it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pictures also don't show the sato exhaust or the corbin seat.

Angry bitch!

·
Registered
344 Posts
She's on crack I don't know where she gets her info from the bike was never 12999 maybe her boyfriend made a deal with the sales guy to get some extra cash. Heck I got mine for 10500. She'd be lucky to get 9000 for it and sell the extras here or on ebay. What's with women buying their boyfriends bikes? I ran into some kid last year and his girlfriend she was buying him a zx6r. I could use a corvette I should see if this bitch is still single!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
rc74racer said:
What's with women buying their boyfriends bikes?!
Hey I am all for equal oppurtunity, we have been buying them shit for years...so that is why I am kidding my girl that I want a new 600rr for my b-day...(she can afford it too! :woot:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I wish I lived near this lady I would pick up where he left off and be rollin a new rc. what a dumb ass she is .How do I find one like that?????
pat

·
Registered
329 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA HA and it says she lowered the buy it now price...HA HA HA HA HA whew thanks guys that was funny its over 13,000.00 now :wtf It must be the 200mph model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts