Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there folks.The IRS is forcing me to sell my prized posession. The Jet black RC51 on the RIGHT with the two in one pipe, it is geared aggresively to leave all others in the dust yet babied and maintained in pristine condition. 13k miles. $7,500 or Best Offer, no low ball offers please. I am in and out of the country so please inquire only if you are someone you know is a serious buyer as my time in the States is very limited and usually reserved for my children. Email me for pics please - tried to DL them but it says files too big.

Collectors 2005 Honda RC51 RVT 1000

Thank you and happy hunting!

·
Registered
33 Posts
if you look at his name and the craigslist add where it says it's located at travis afb( travis airforce base) i would say he is a military pilot who is overseas right now. i could be wrong though.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Jeebus, Who made you guys the Speedzilla Fraud Investigation Unit? How is this fishy at all?

You guys are paranoid. It's not like he is asking for a wire transfer and shipping the bike. It is also around the normal price and not rediculously low either.

He is just saying that he is not here very much, so don't waste his time if you aren't serious. The guy is just trying to pay his taxes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts