Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bippity boppity bump!

I've seen a lot of views but no replies. Is no one interested? Even if you're not interested I'd appreciate any feedback. This is my first time selling any sort of vehicle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason it's not selling is the body colors. You need the standard SP2 colors, it would sell in a heartbeat then!! I can help you out and trade you bodywork!! JK....that is a sweet bike and it's priced ok. It's the economy. It will sell eventually. Are you positive you want to sell it?! Good luck.
Yep, I'm 100% sure I want to sell it. I'm just not in a hurry to do so since I don't need the money and it's paid off. It's just not the bike I remembered when I had an '02. I just picked up an '08 GSXR-750 and it's sooo much lighter and I know finding parts/aftermarket support will not be an issue.

The RC51 is a niche bike and I thought I was I still in that niche, but in my real-world riding I'm not. If I could keep it for garage eye candy I would, but my wife is quite insistent that I have only one bike. She didn't say how long I could take to sell it, though. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.