Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my rebuild or the progress i have done. i bought it a month ago and it need a complete front end from the steering head forward and also a lot of other parts. so i decided to go do a little extra. what you guys think so far.

the color is most likely going to be a straight white or pearl white.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am also debating on the wheel color. i have a set of black wheels and a rear white wheel. not sure if i wanna get another white front wheel or just stay with the black wheels.

·
post whore extraordinaire
21 Posts
Go with the black white is a PIA, had an 851 with white wheels that sucked. Had to clean them after EVERY ride, traded someone for black ones it was a "good trade".

Hey just noticed your screen name I talked to you about a week ago, about the fork parts you had on Ebay.

·
Registered
45 Posts
if that tail is any indication to what the rest of the bike will look like then i love it. Just different enough to stand out. I say clean them wheels and add red trim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go with the black white is a PIA, had an 851 with white wheels that sucked. Had to clean them after EVERY ride, traded someone for black ones it was a "good trade".

Hey just noticed your screen name I talked to you about a week ago, about the fork parts you had on Ebay.
yeah that was me. i think the black wheels are gonna stay for a little while atleast.

the tail is the old color scheme. i am gonna go all white on the plastics for now, later on i can go over the white with what ever i want but its a good base to start with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts