1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 RC51 Nicky FS Columbus, GA $4500

Selling my 2004 RC51 with 10,500 miles.

The Good:
Brand New Michelin Pilot Pure tires. Have ridden ONE track day and nothing else.
Two Brothers Carbon Exhaust
Woodcraft Clip Ons
Brand new brakes/ Fork Seals/Oil change (tune up)
Power Commander USB

The Bad:
I bought this bike back in 2008. The previous owner didn't know what he had and layed the bike down at one point on the Right side. It was a very light/slow lowside and just put some rash on the upper cowl. I've tried to show this in the pics. Mechanically the bike is awesome. I've had a bike shop check it out and the rider came back with a smile as wide as the ocean. It's an awesome bike. So the right side lower fairing does not have all the HRC stickers and the upper cowl has some rash where someone tried to plastic weld.
The rear brake lever is missing the part that you push down on. I rarely use the rear brakes and could make it work just fine, but my shop put in a small rod so it's functional again.

I am slightly flexible on the price but please don't lowball. I don't need to sell this bike by any means so I can wait until someone values it as much as I do.

Please email me or text offers to ate-one-three seven-ate-for- six oh-three-oh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.