Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F/S: 2004 RC51 Nicky Version (without stickers) 1554 Miles, Michigan

Well, I hate to do it, but I gotta bite the bullet on this one. I just re-broke my right collar bone over the weekend (wakeboarding, not on the bike) and it looks like I'll be out for the season. Plus I have one more year left of school, so it sucks but it makes it easier for me to justify selling it. Anyways, up for sale is my 04 RC51, which has 1554 miles on it. I bought it back in December (paid for, no lien) and it is in immaculate condition. I've followed Rogue's break in Procedures to a T. I changed the oil at 500 and 1100 miles. I also have an extra K&N oil filter for it. I've waxed the bike and installed a total tank slapper 3M protective kit ( http://www.thetankslapper.biz/...n.htm). I've also done the flapper mod and reversed the shifter. I have all the parts so it can be switched back. That's it. Other than what I've listed, it's completely stock. I want to get $8500 for her. I figured I'd let you guys have first dibs on it before eBay or the classifieds. I'm not interested in any trades, sorry. Email me at [email protected]

Modified by Got Molo at 1:53 PM 7/5/2005

Modified by Got Molo at 1:54 PM 7/5/2005

Modified by Got Molo at 2:23 PM 7/5/2005

Modified by Got Molo at 6:31 PM 7/7/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thats sucks, i broke my left collar bone 2 weeks ago. i went to the doctor today to take some more x-rays and there has been no signs of healing, he says about 3 more weeks and it will be better and about 3 weeks after that to be completly healed. hope you get what your asking for it and get better soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

Thanks Kevin. I originally broke it the weekend before memorial day, and the past week, it felt so good that I worked out, upper body and everything. No problems until the wakeboarding incident. Now that I think about it, pulling on your arm puts copious amounts of stress on yer collar bone. Thanks again Kevin, I hope your bone heals well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts