Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing a minor track day bike. But i have a bunch of stuff i'm looking to get rid of.

Complete set of plastics - SOLD

Proton flushmounts - Still on plastics but can be removed. Used 2 months

Hotbodies style undertail - Has turn signals integrated as well. A couple leds on left brakelight don't light up when just running. Light up when brake applied

Passenger pegs

Regulator/Rectifier - Brand spanking new. Been on the bike for an hour. It was determined my charging problem wasn't the RR so i'm selling it. Also have stock that from what i can see worked that i can include. RR doesn't fit exactly like oem. Only one bolt can be used

Stock brake/clutch levers

Complete headlight assembly RIGHT SOLD LEFT STILL AVAILABLE

Left hand controls - Horn, highbeam, turn signals.

OEM style mirrors - Mint, they aren't OEM but are designed to look like them.

I'll be adding a couple more pieces as i go. Sidestand will be available shortly. Will be doing VFR GP shift. So pedal and connections will be available. If you wanna see pictures, PM and i'll get em to you. I'm not really sure how much some of this stuff is going for. I have an idea what i'd like, so really most stuff is best offer that is reasonable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested in your bodywork....I actualy have a complete set of stock plastics, everything has minor imperfections, would you be intrested in a trade plus cash? I'm going to pm you my number....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I call dibs on all of the plastics if yates doesn't take them

dangit... I missed being 1st by 5 minutes...

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
Im interested in any left-overs, if there is, after the 3 of you (brettmvh,yates and red) are done wheeling and dealing.
James

·
Registered
86 Posts
I need all of them. My moving company decided to destroy every stinkin piece of plastic on the dang bike... And no one ever sells 04 plastics. I really hope I get these.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another update. Sorry for any slow replies/no progress. Been working all weekend.

Also have passenger seat.

I might also be interested in selling/trading my mint moriwaki pipes, sato ti hangers for cash and highmounts, or mint highmounts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
PM sent on your bodywork and tank. I also have a tank in great condition that I can include in the deal if we can work something out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts