Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
both side panels, upper, tail including cowl, and v cowl that goes between the two side panels. the bodywork is in very good condition but has a few minor nicks and scratches.

not sure what the going rate is for bodywork these days, but when i would sell my stock bodywork from racebikes in the past it was typically around 1200-1400 depending on condition.

so, im going to say$1300 but feel free to let me know if im crazy.

Attachments

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you don't have any luck selling the bodywork and want to trade for sharkskinz, let me know.
ryno,

is this the same ryno (ryan) from gixxer.com who worked for dunlop at loudon? if so long time no talk man, if not thanks for the offer, but i already have sharkskinz for my bike. if the price is right for the bodywork ill let it go, otherwise ill hang onto it in case i ever want to put the bike back to stock. thanks though.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please check your PMs again...
replied, and you have first dibs pending the close up pictures ill send you tomorrow.

·
Registered
70 Posts
ryno,

is this the same ryno (ryan) from gixxer.com who worked for dunlop at loudon? if so long time no talk man, if not thanks for the offer, but i already have sharkskinz for my bike. if the price is right for the bodywork ill let it go, otherwise ill hang onto it in case i ever want to put the bike back to stock. thanks though.
yup same. I thought your name looked familiar. Your bro still out in CA?
No sweat on the bodywork, just thought I'd throw it out there.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup same. I thought your name looked familiar. Your bro still out in CA?
No sweat on the bodywork, just thought I'd throw it out there.
its been a long time man.. still have the tiller? and yeah, my bro is still out in cali.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good deal man, no wonder i havent seen you on gixxer in some time.

at any rate, the akras are sold.

bodywork still available.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the upper has some minor scuffing on the right side that you can see. 99% of this will buff out if not 100% of it since its only on the clear coat (my father has a bodyshop so i have personal experience in this field). the right side panel has some minor nicks in the finish as the previous owner said it fell over in his garage (and that appears to be the case based on how the nicks are on the panel. the tail section on the left side has a minor nick in the number plate area, i forget if that is something that would clean up with some thinners as i dont remember if it broke through the sticker or not. but all are very minor and with minimal work you would have a great looking set of bodywork. i forgot to take a picture of the rear cowl but it is included.

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
So it's $1300 for the used bodywork in post #16? Does this include a tank, headlights, seat cover, and windscreen?

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$1300 is my asking price for the bodywork including the rear seat cover only. no tank, no headlights, blinkers, taillights, etc.... upper cowl, side panels, tail section, rear seat cover, v cowl and thats it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts