Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pick up in NYC only.

nothing wrong with the motor, is complete including engine covers.

$200 for the complete motor.

****SOLD****

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
damn, ive seen so many good items lately for great prices but ive already broke the bank. and im local to you. if you still have the motor in a few months ill grab it from you.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem.

i wouldn't mind shipping it but ups and fedex are super expensive for that and i don't know of any other way of ship something like this.

·
51Junkie
129 Posts
shipping

You could look into commercial air shipping. I know of people who drop off stuff and ship airport to airport. This is cheaper since it is not to a specific destination. I know a guy in Germany who ships wine stateside this way. You would have to drive and arrange pickup at the airport though.

Worth it to look in to.:twocents

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I am trying to get him to ship it to me... I started PMing him yesterday.... anyone have any suggestions??:banghead:banghead

Roadtrip Maybe???

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I just bought a Racing Go Kart for my son and they shipped it greyhound bus from california to pennsylvania for $150 try them only thing is youll have to go to your closest bus staion to pick it up.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i don't mind if shipping is required, as long as whoever gets it pays for it. im just trying to make it as easy as possible since some shipping company are very touchie about shipping a motor (they want it on a crate, padded, boxed, no oil or antifress stains on the box and so on and so on.
is why i said for pick up

i'm also adding the oem harness that has been trimmed for track only, ECU, throttle bodies and even the engine mounting bolts and spacers

these items are just on my way in the garage right now and spring cleaning is happening now.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just pm him...proberly he is BZ...Life after divorce is not EZ...i'v goned tru that...................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts