Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lately I've moved on to working on airplanes, down to occasional recreational riding of my RC51 and would like to clean out my shop a bit.

I've got a 2003 SP2 engine that I bought awhile back when I thought I was going to need to replace my engine. See https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/63366-24-feet-welding-rod.html...

The engine has about 13k miles on it and was pulled from an unwrecked part-out. Since then its been stored in a dry, corrosion and dirt free environment.

The engine is listed here rather than ebay or CL because I'd rather make a good deal to a fellow RC51 enthusiast, and I'm not in any real hurry to get rid of it. I do want to keep it all together and sell it as a complete engine package, which it is with throttle bodies, oil cooler and coils.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2 Posts
SP2 Engine for sale

That looks like a clean engine there. The chain snapped on my beloved 2002 and I am not ready to part with it. We`ve spent 5 years and 55,000 miles together. Recently I had a chain snap and tear up the clutch slave mounts so I know I am looking at replacing the engine over the winter. How much are you asking for that motor and stand?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the big secret ? How much are you asking for the motor ?
Hey Sorry I'm not on here as much as I used to, but finally figured out how to get the forum to send me an email when anyone replies here or PMs me.

This engine is still available. I'm asking $750 for the whole motor as shown, shipping will be handled extra as per desire of buyer. I'm willing to crate it up free though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts