Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
:rolleyes
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 RC51 track bike part out *PRICE DROPS on GOOD STUFF*

Okay gentlemen, here it is.

For reference, the history of the bike is here: http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-sport-twins-classifieds/60300-2003-honda-rc51-track-bike-clean-title-non-op-lots-o-pics-ca.html

If you missed it in that thread, please realize that most of these parts are coming off a bike that's been crashed a few times and was used as an amateur race trainer, some of the parts have damage, and I tried to note it and detail it in the pics. Some of the parts haven't been crashed, so check the pics and ask questions. If you're looking to replace some parts on your show bike, I probably can't help you, unless you want hidden stuff. Like I said, ask questions, I'll be more than happy to answer. I'm not trying to jerk anyone around or hide anything. You can check my feedback on eBay under my same username.

I took the bike down the street for the last time on July 1. The bike is now completely apart, ready to be boxed and shipped. All prices include shipping to the lower 48, UNLESS noted next to item. Smaller items will go USPS, larger (my idea of larger is fuel tank, exhaust, swingarm, wheels, etc, etc. will go Fed Ex or UPS. AK, HI, or international shipping is welcome, so long as you pay actual shipping charges and tell me your preferred method of shipping. I'll do it however you want. I take cash and USPS money orders, paypal yes but add 3%.

Anything not specifically listed I probably have, unless you're looking for blinkers, lights and stock undertrays, stock bodywork, etc. The clean-titled (and currently registered non-op) California frame is available. The stock engine is available. Plumbing, nuts, bolts, wiring harnesses, etc. all available. Just send me a PM and I'll get back to you as quick as I can. I can take pics of anything. I have this stuff listed in multiple locations so first come first served. So without further ado:

PICS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE IN THIS ALBUM: Picasa Web Albums - burn - RC51 part out

Shock- Penske 8987 triple (don't know exact spring rate but same setup, rebuild/revalve date as forks, see below): $500
Subframe: $125
Rear rotor: $40
Cush drive (AFAM 520 sprocket has been sold): $30
Front calipers with Galfer steel braided lines (not installed, you'll need new crush washers): $100

Forks (rebuilt/revalved 10/07 by Lindemann Engineering Lindemann Engineering Race Suspension Home Page 1.0kg springs, 175-180lb rider- two B+ track days since, uncrashed since rebuild): $400 SOLD
Seat: $40
SOLD
Throttle cables: $40
SOLD
Fuel tank WITH pump, no cap (minor dent, minor scratches, you'll need a new gasket as I removed the pump to make draining the tank easier): $250
SOLD
GPR steering damper and modified stock fairing stay (you'll need the steering nut mount from GPR, this was used on the custom triple): $250
SOLD
Airbox w/ filters: $50
SOLD
EBC pro-lite rotors (bedded w/ PF95 pads, surface rust, no biggie): $150
SOLD
Front wheel SP2 (was a spare, stripped, repainted & rattlecanned black a few years ago, seen its share of tire changes): $200
SOLD
Front Rotors: $100
SOLD
Woodcraft rearsets w/ pegs (one of the pegs has a little goo/scrape I think from where I had it leaned against a wall during a red flag): $175
SOLD
Leo Vince s/o exhaust (debadged, lowside damage on the right side): $250
SOLD
Snorkel: $75
SOLD
Front master cylinder (hillbilly reservoir mount, bent lever): $50
SOLD
Power Commander IIIr (not usb, has Kyle Sato map downloaded): $100
SOLD
Clutch master w/ CRG shorty lever (lever nub scraped, reservoir scraped): $50
SOLD
Radiators, left and right (right has fan): $300
SOLD
Vortex blue fuel cap (a little bit scratched): $25
SOLD
VFR shifter: $25
SOLD
Brake pedal: $25
SOLD
KYA racing triple clamp w/ nut (has some marks, was also tapped (heli-coiled) for larger bolts: $200
SOLD
Woodcraft clip-ons (50mm): $100
SOLD
Moriwaki link: $200
SOLD
'04 Swingarm (some lowside damage, chain damage (near front sprocket underneath)): $200
SOLD
Speedometer (cracked, damaged, fully functional, mounting tabs intact, 8908 miles): $50
SOLD
Woodcraft delrin spools: $20
SOLD

PICS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE IN THIS ALBUM: Picasa Web Albums - burn - RC51 partout 2

Rear drive/sprocket/cush (looks to still have factory 43T 530 sprocket: $50
Shift linkage: $35
Woodcraft rearset spares, 2 rights and a left (one right is perfect, one is slightly bent at the mounts, left was lowsided, peg ground, and the hanger was cut off): $100
Caliper set #2: $50
Radiator, right (damaged and replaced with spare, rumor has it it didn't leak, just bent, has not been tested): $40

Snorkel #2 (functional, mounting tabs intact): $50 SOLD
Race bodywork #1 silver- Sebimoto (tail, upper, lower, front fender (white), windscreen, drilled for lights, crashed and repaired- you pay actual shipping no matter where): $250
SOLD
Race bodywork #2 black (unknown manf., upper, lower and tail only, crashed and repaired- you pay actual shipping no matter where): $200
SOLD
Yamaha factory R1 Brembo front master cylinder (hillbilly reservoir mount, broken lever): $50
SOLD
Radiator, left (with fan): $150
SOLD
Swingarm (has scrapes and nicks, one of the spool mounts is sheared): $125
SOLD
Factory rearsets (shift rod is ever-so bent and I just threw the brake pedal on there after a spare swap): $75
SOLD
Factory upper triple with nut (a few nicks): $50
SOLD
Emgo mirrors: $30
SOLD
Front rotor set #2: $100
SOLD
:rockon

OTHER ITEMS SOLD:
chain
entire wiring harness
swingarm pivot assembly
triple clamps
extra rear axle
header
engine

·
Registered
59 Posts
hi scootergmc just wondering where did you get the triple clamp?...man that looks really nice...good luck with the sale..:rockon

·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a Motorush.com group buy back in the day. KYA racing facilitated the group buy through Intrinsic. I don't know if either is still in business.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Interested in the Rear shock

You stated the bike has been down, has it been down with this rear shock on it? If so has it been hurt or any damage to it? Also I would like a few pics if you have them. THANKS HOOVY

[email protected]

·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You stated the bike has been down, has it been down with htis rear shock on it? If so has it been hurt or any damage to it? Also I would like a few pics if you have them. THANKS HOOVY

[email protected]
Yes, it's been lowsided a couple times with the shock on it. The only boo-boos (other than track goober nicks, etc.) it has on it is the some of the paint has worn off the spring. The pics are in the links provided in the thread. And it hasn't been down since its rebuild with Lindemann.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
you know what really sucks, ive been trying to find/get that triple clamp for years now and i missed it. son of a bitch

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
If you can convince the person who bought the triple bridge to send it to either whitw wings for a faster prototyping and then have him send the program to me i'll see if i can get a machinist i've been using recently to do a small run of them. Or the person can send the bridge to me for about a week and i'll see if i can get a draft drawn up so the machinist can use as a template. Would think he'd need at the very least 5 or maybe 10 to be able to make a run of it. I'm not going to go out of my way, but i'll assist where possible.

Sorry for the interupt Scooter......now back to your regularly scheduled program.

·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the interupt Scooter......now back to your regularly scheduled program.

No problem. If I had known it was that popular I would've sent it off a couple years ago for that tasking. It never crossed my mind.

As for the interrupt, anything that bumps me over that damn 2005 RC51 holy grail in NC for sale thread derailment is more than welcome.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I saw that shortly after I posted then I got busy... I was looking for adjustable so I think I will pass for right now.

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Just received all the stuff I purchased form Deron, 2 rads, 2 clipons, 2 rearsets and it was all as advertised, well packed. Smooth and positive experience. Thanks! Thought I'd post up and let anywould-be customers know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts