Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, finally decided to part this thing out. I am tired of it sitting in the garage and being tempted to ride it! The bike has spent most of it's life as a street bike, but has seen a couple of season as a track bike (has not been raced). Mileage on the bike is around 18,000 miles (not at home to check actual mileage).

Prices do not include shipping. I can combine parts to help out on shipping costs. I am in Houston, TX and if you are close, you are welcome to pick up the parts to avoid shipping costs. First available date for me to ship parts will be on 11/18. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I have put up a picture of the complete bike for reference.

Now onto the parts and prices.

Frame (Salvage title in hand, frame is straight and has no damage) - $500
Subframe - $125
Swingarm (typical paint rubbing for a track piece, straight) - $200
Front brake calipers - $50
Rear brake caliper - $25
Radiators (have fans if desired) - $250
Motor - $500
Stock wiring harness - $50
Vortex clip ons - $100
Zero Gravity windscreen - $50
Frame sliders (left side worn down some) - $25
Seat - $25
Stock snorkle - $50
Stock airbox with filters - $30
Stock fairing stay - $50

I may have missed a few parts, so if you are interested in something else send me a PM. This is a complete track bike (no street stuff). Payment will be through paypal, and I will try to ship things ASAP (after 11/18).
Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
DIBS!!! Interested in OEM exhaust manifold ,if you have full exhaust I'm still interested send pictures to [email protected]
Let me know how much you want for OEM manifold if you want to sell it separately shipped to 21401!

·
Registered
21 Posts
brake and clutch lines

I'll take the SS lines, clutch and front brake if no damage (also rear brake if you have SS one) to 95603. Please PM with shipping.

·
Registered
416 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts