Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I can get what I want for the bike if I part it out. The Plastics are EBAY Auctmart (live and lean even though I was warned) and are not worth the shipping to sale everything else is in good shape. It has a clean/clear NV tittle in my name.

All prices do not include shipping. Most small items will be USPS and larger ones UPS.

Frame 2003 SP2 Clean NV title 20,XXX miles $900
Subframe SP2 - $130Sold
Swingarm Aluminum Finish Straight $250
Forks SP2 with Race Tech Gold Valves Compression and Rebound, 1.00kg springs, Race Tech seals and bushing $400 Sold
Power Commander III USB $160Sold
Clipons 2 piece (Vortex like not sure what they are) $70 one bar is bent cheap to replace.
Billet Clutch Cover (black) $100 Sold
1/5 Turn Throttle Tube HRC $25Sold
LEO Vince Titanium Low Mount Exhaust (The cans have been cut down 3". Small dent on bottom of one and minor wear scratches and scuffs) $300Sold
Carbon Fiber front fender $100Sold
SP2 Header $150Sold
Gas Tank with out fuel pump. 2 Small dents not very noticeable and some scratches B- rating IMO $200
Fuel Pump $60 Sold
Steal Braid Rear brake line black end sliver Braid $25Sold
Steal Braid Clutch line Balck ends Dark Silver/grey almost black braid $25 SOLD
520 Chain O-ring DID 500miles $40 Sold
16 tooth 520 Steel Sprocket 500miles $12 Sold
43 Tooth Vortex Aluminum Sprocket 500miles $40 Sold
Proton Led flush mount blinkers $50 SOLD
Radiator w/fan Left $150Sold
Radiator w/fan Right $150
Dash/ Instrument gauge cluster has blue back light $100 Sold
Front brake calipers - $60 Sold
Front Brake Discs Straight $100Sold
Front Wheel 5spoke w/spacers small dent $100
Rear Wheel 5spoke w/crush drive and spacers $180
Headlight L $100Sold
Headlight R $100Sold
Brake master w/lever and res $40 Sold
Clutch master wlever and res $40Sold
Front harness $25 Sold
Mid/main harness $70
Rear harness $50
Headlight switch and Blinker switch $45
Start switch $40
Ignition Switch w/key $60
Lower Tripple (one of the stops is broke off and a bolt is in its place and fuctions as normal) 75.00
Upper Tripple $40
L Rearset No shifter $50
VFR shift lever ( for MOTO GP Shift) $25 SOLD
R Rearset w/brake lever $70
Seat $25
Rear Shock $30
Exhaust Hangers $25 SOLD
Mirriors $25Sold

Im sure i missed some stuff just ask.

Shark Skins Race Fairings upper/lower/tail They are painted silver with white plates some cracks in the paint but not in the plastics and have holes cut for frame sliders $250
Silver Tank to match plastics Silver no dents with out fuel pump $275

I can take pics of the parts if you need them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you dont mind me asking whats wrong with your ebay plastic? Looks good from your pics. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are cracked all over all of the headlights mounts broke so the headlight are mounded with zip ties to the snorkel. The color is wrong. With hours of epoxying these things back together after rides when they crack I would not feel good selling them to anyone. The only thing keeping them from cracking further is I inlined fairings with self adhesive heat protection and not for heat protection but to hold them together. If you want them $100 for the set.

·
Registered
416 Posts
2nd on clutch cover

I am very interested in the clutch cover if it doesn't sell. can Pay Pal Instantly.:D Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am interested in the Leo Vince set up. However, I have an SP1. I have Sato mids on my bike and I am searching for some cans that will fit them. I would buy the whole set up if they will fit on my Sato mids. Any chance you could measure the inlet diameter for me?

Thanks.

Mike
[email protected] or pm me here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got 1.98" ID on the cans.

I am interested in the Leo Vince set up. However, I have an SP1. I have Sato mids on my bike and I am searching for some cans that will fit them. I would buy the whole set up if they will fit on my Sato mids. Any chance you could measure the inlet diameter for me?

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
119 Posts
I too have a slipper clutch and from the searching I'm doing it seems that it might not work for my application.
I don't want to hold up the sale to I'll pass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have mail.

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
do you happen to want a GP slip-on for your ZX?

also, were the aucmartsgood enough for molds for me to make carbon fiber bodywork as new?

bump
The upper is horrible dosent fit the stay and made it tough to fit the lowers. I would feel bad giving them to you but charing you shipping to get them there. I do have a OEM upper with scratches and a small rash on left side edge under the bars and a scratched up oem lowrer right side and a oem tail scratched with crack at a bolt hole.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Here is the Power Commander III USB it currently has a Dan Kyle map in it. It is in the box with instructions, installation cd, self adhesive velcro for mounting and 9V power supply plug for programing. Sold

1 - 20 of 30 Posts