Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 RC51 Fairing Set $SOLD

I have for sale a set of OEM 2003 RC51 Fairings. Not cheap chinese knock-offs.

The Fairings are in good shape, but not perfect. They have the normal wear and tear knicks and scratches that one might expect to find on a 2003 motorcycle with 20k miles on it.

The left mid has the top tab missing which mounts to the upper above the radiator. Though it still mounts perfect.

The tail section has a crack underneath where it mounts to the undertail. However, this crack does not show up on my camera phone. Also, under the Bubba Army stickers the guy who had the bike before me tried to remove the 1000R sticker which was under the clear coat.

$700 for the set Plus $70 shipping. I will cover any additional shipping costs.
This is the individual pricing plus shipping.

**SOLD**

Under Tail not included.

Shipping to your location from Riverview Fl. 33579.

Feel free to email with question. [email protected]

First come first serve. PayPal [email protected]

I will update this thread as items sell.

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
pm sent on upper

·
Registered
479 Posts
Is the upper sold? I thought I saw a post stating upper sold? If not I would like to buy it. Also sent PM and sent an email to the requested gmail.com listed above

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the upper sold? I thought I saw a post stating upper sold? If not I would like to buy it. Also sent PM and sent an email to the requested gmail.com listed above

I thought the upper was sold, but as of right now I don't have money in my Pay Pal. I'm not holding the pieces. It's first come first serve.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sent you an email to your gmail.com

I thought the upper was sold,

but as of right now I don't have money in my Pay Pal. I'm not holding the pieces. It's first come first serve.[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts