Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2003 Honda RC-51. I love this bike and regretfully must put it up for sale. She has 7,657 miles on her, custom painted WSBK Castrol Honda bodywork, Moriwaki full 2 into 1 exhaust system, Moriwaki Adjustable rearsets, Ohlins rear shock, Mori link, Traxxion dynamics AK-20 cartridges in the forks, all set up for a 190lb rider. Scotts steering stabilizer, Power Commander, Woodcraft clip-ons CRG shortie levers, Renthal soft grips, Galfer braided brake lines, 520 chain conversion with Vortex sprockets, swing arm spools. I think thats everything but I may be forgetting something. I really don't want to part with this bike as I have it just the way I want it and have drooled over the Castrol bikes since the 02 SBK season. asking $5,500.00 obo. the bike is located in Greensboro NC. please call (818) 935-2793
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
makes two of us. More pix of the Mori please just for kicks. Cool looking RC paint scheme:rockon

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
wanna sell me your bodywork and tank ? haha

·
Registered
191 Posts
Gorgeous bike! wondering what brand the smoked windscreen is? Reason I ask is, I had ordered one from Lockhart Phillips and it wasn't even close to fitting, had to return it but took side-by-side pics w/ the original.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bike is too nice for me to part out. I can't create somthing and then tear it apart. I will try to get the faring off pics up in a couple of days. the windscreen is a zero gravity double bubble.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know about the exhaust, when I purchased the bike it was on it, I like the way it sounded and looked, and never looked into it after that. I haven't had the time to take faring off pics of the bike yet.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
if you end up wanting to sell the bodywork i would be very interested

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't had time to take the faring off pics yet. but bump, bike is still for sale. and needs to go. call 818-935-2793

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
did you have the bodywork painted or is it the china bodywork from ebay?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Beautiful Bike...

..... It must be killing you to sell her.

In fact, your bike is exactly what I want to do with mine.

I acquired a 2000 SP-1 that had a 2-1 header installed and was painted yellow (posted a picture elsewhere on forum). The body panels have cracks all over it and I need t replace it with something else.

Your bike pics so impressed me that I've been looking online for your panels. Only found these sold on e-Bay but from the pictures I can't tell exactly if they are the same or not.

1) Did you get the body work from Hong Kong or did you buy blanks and have them custom painted?
2) If you did have them painted, roughly how much did it cost to have the tank and panels done?

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
this bike sell? i seen it today (dec 3rd) on camp lejeune, sweet looking bike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts