Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Devil carbon pipes, power commander, magical racing bodywork (carbon) front and rear fenders, proton flushmount turn signals, sato frame sliders and much, much more.

bike has NEVER been down or dropped, and is prestine condition. This is a 1000cc bike. I also have a cbr1000rr which I ride more often.

I am located in York, PA 17404. I am asking $4,500 firm. Bike just passed our PA inspection last month and needs NOTHING. Tires are near new - with less than 800 miles on them. BRAND new battery from Shorai (from brad at superbike supply).

I ride the bike around once every two weeks to work (30 mile ride) to keep it running. I dont need to sell it and I am not parting it out. I welcome anyone to take a look at it.

My rc51 still has the stock gearing setup. Only selling because I bought a new house, and Id rather see someone else have the bike as I never ride it. I also have the 2008 CBR 1kR to ride around, so my rc51 is a second bike. I have a all records/receipts for the bike/service - all done at a dealer.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, thanks for all the interest in the bike. I keep getting PM's on parting out the bike. For right now, thats not happening as I have two interested parties in the bike, as it sits.

If, and when, the bike gets ready to be part out, I will post. Until that time - please hold all PM's requesting parts.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bike still up for grabs. Person interested in it was too far away location wise to come and look/buy. Exact mileage is 12,900 - Bike runs perfect, and just had spring service. on 5/1/2012 the bike is going to consignment at Action Motor Sports in York, PA and will be available to be viewed and purchased through them for $5100 at their dealership.

While it is still in my possession I am taking $4500 for it as it sits. Once I sign the paperwork for consignment, it is going to have to sit up there for 60 days minimum. I just signed my pre-order for my Subaru BRZ coupe this week (instead of the Scion FR-S). Its the same car, just different.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM's sent
PM'd back. As soon as I get the deposit we spoke about, the deal is on and than this thread becomes LOCKED for 30 days which gives time to cover the balance left on the bike. Thanks for the interest Bob. Also, just to note : Title is in hand and is clear.

-Al

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deposit received and cleared - bike is now off the market. Thanks for your interest everyone, and Bob - when you pick her up, you'll be grinning all the way home.

Ill miss Speedzilla... I dealt with a lot of cool people on here. And Jami, too.

One day I may come back to the darkside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.