Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only $4000 firm (that seems cheap enough to me)
Stock 525 SX Motor
KTM Hard Parts Wheels (5" in rear)
Braking Wave Front Rotor
Braking Front Caliper
Magura Master Cylinder
Suspension revalved and lowered by MX Tech to factory KTM racing specs
BEF Custom Supermoto exhaust
2004 Subframe/Airbox/Seat/Rear Fender
2004 Swingarm

Most of you know me, and know the history of this bike, but for those who don't:

Purchased in August of 2003 and built for Matt Pursley to race. He raced it once in Columbus, OH and got 6th. He decided to stick with the 450 class and the bike was then parked in my garage until the spring of 2004, when I decided to to some AMA stuff. I raced it at Copper Mtn and Nashville, and also RA twice, and Gateway. I practiced on it somewhere between 5-10 times. I've played around this year on it for about an hour or so, other than that it's been sitting since I quit racing last fall.

I'll have it at Springfield this weekend and would love $$$ to sell it there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THAT IS CHEAP! i was going to put a for sale sign on mine this weekend. but i can't compete with that. you don't want to take that thing back home. i'll forward it on to a friend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Nick Novice)

I need it to be gone. I thinking 2006 YZ! What do you want for yours? And why are you selling? You're not quitting, I won't let you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good. don't let me quit. it's too much fun. you're a smart guy. help me figure how make an extra $640 a month. my kid's in pre school now and i'm a poor planner. i hope i'll be working at wash u the next 25 years. then i won't have to worry about their college tuition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts