Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I'd like to judge interest in my 2002 ST4s. I purchased it this past March from the second owner. It has a clean title(in hand) and low miles, 8,000 or so. It isn't the prettiest bike, but in great running condition. The belts, oil, coolant, tires, chain, and sprockets are all fresh as of April. It has Ti FBF slip-ons and a Corbin saddle(no passenger back rest). It is the grey color with matching hard saddle bags. I say it isn't the prettiest due to it having nicks and scraps here and there. Prior to me owning it, it was basically a NYC bike. If you are looking for a bike to put many miles on, ride hard and put away wet, this is the bike for you.

Now, the issue why I am selling is that it needs either a new ECU or immobilizer unit. As it sits now, it will not start due to this. I only have one black key. It is currently at a shop where they will see if a "virgin" ECU will remedy the issue.

I'd really hate to part it out as I'm sure it can be made to run again and fairly easily. What would you all think this bike is worth as it sits?

Thanks,

Martin

·
Registered
429 Posts
I recently sold my 02 s4rs in red w/6500 miles and fresh service for $5000. Took awhile to move as well. Had similar mods, pipes, ecu reflash, and seat.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still just a feeler. Not even sure I want to sell it yet, but you are right. If someone had $4500 cash to give me for it, I'd let it go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts