Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Husky Seel Zupin 570smr For Sale

Got a great condition Eddie seel zupin 570smr up for sale ...
just tooo much bike for me .....i purchased this from ebay a few months back .( this is the actual ad http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4611651807&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT....it it did not meet the reserve so i delt with the person on the side ).has low time on it a in great shape ...sharp looking bike as well ...

LOOKING TO GET 4700.00 FOR IT [email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
SNOTLOCKER said:
MABYE ........... got specs ? pics?
sure do. i did couple trackdays since ive had it, im the 2nd owner. first owner put maybe about 9 hours or less and mine was just doing the 2 days of track. never raced yet. 450smr 2005

slipper clutch
renthal fat bar
320mm rotor
cycra pro bend handguard
ktm works carbon plate

·
Registered
69 Posts
SNOTLOCKER said:
o course .............im in san diego ...you looking for more power ?
yeah, and im not sure about racing in the 450 class. i guess because im not gonna be able to go to every race in the season .

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice. Do you know what motor work has been done (head work, hi-comp piston?) or what kind of HP and torque it's putting out?

Certainly that bike is worth what you are asking.

You should keep it and just buy my Ohlins/Zupin/Brembo stuff in the other ad! ;)

If you were closer, I would try to sell some of my buddies on it! Good luck.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zupin

I should just keep it ,but i need somthing with less CCs . (i might be up for a trade)..this bike just scares me .....i am getting older:notworthy ......not sure of hp ,but it was gone threw by the race team just before i picked it up according to the guy i got it from .and it has way low use time on it ....mabye it will be better at the longer bigger tracks ...these where like 10k new eh ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts