Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auction ended. Still some items availaible.

V COWL $20.00
RIGHT LOWER $280

REAR TAIL - NO COVER *PENDING PAYMENT

LEFT MIRROR *SOLD
LEFT LOWER *SOLD
REAR TURN SIGNALS *SOLD
FRONT TURN SIGNALS *SOLD
STOCK UNDERTRAY ONLY(INCLUDES BRAKE LIGHTS AND REAR SIGNALS) *SOLD
UPPER *SOLD
RIGHT MIRROR *SOLD
HEADLIGHT ASSY LEFT *SOLD
HEADLIGHT ASSY RIGHT *SOLD
FRONT FENDER *SOLD
FUEL TANK(NO CAP OR PUMP) *SOLD
TAIL COVER WITH MOUNTING ASSY *SOLD
REAR SET LEFT CLUTCH SIDE *SOLD
REAR SET RIGHT BRAKE SIDE *SOLD

The majority are packaged and ready to ship after payment is made. Which box is yours?

Modified by rcebrnr at 7:29 PM 8/17/2005

Modified by rcebrnr at 7:24 PM 8/26/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2002 Complete Bodywork Parting Out (rcebrnr)

EBAY AUCTION ENDED

The guy that committed to the whole set can't come up with the rest of the money. The majority of the the RC51 parts start at $9.99 with no reserve. I also have some misc GSXR stuff I found in a box. I want to sell the left/right fairings locally since I can't find safe boxes to ship them so if your in California email me.

Modified by rcebrnr at 8:31 PM 8/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i know you said you want to sell them locally, but if you can find a box for a painting or picture, i'll take the left lower.

thanks
luke

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2002 Complete Bodywork Parting Out (jkappe1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jkappe1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i know you said you want to sell them locally, but if you can find a box for a painting or picture, i'll take the left lower.

thanks
luke
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll check the local furniture stores. If I find something then I'll ship them to you if you still want them. Any other ideas for boxes?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 2002 Complete Bodywork Parting Out (bwhobbs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bwhobbs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How much for the front signals?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Right now they are going for $9.99. If you want them you'll need to bid

Sorry, I won't end it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (GoodKnight)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GoodKnight »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how much for the fuel tank (assuming of course, it's not sold locally)?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tank is sold. Board member just picked it up today. Cool guy to deal with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I am having one of those moments. How much (if any) does the RC's paint scheme change from 02 to 03?? If none, I would be interested in the right side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 2002 Complete Bodywork Parting Out (1literduceater)

rcebrnr - not sure where to find boxes. i assume going to the honda dealer for a box would cost a lot - as does everything else there... and also, just wanted the left lower, not both. just wanted to make sure...

1literduceater - the black stripes changed on the '03. not the same...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (d303)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by d303 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Interested in the snorkle if you still have it. Shoot me an email at [email protected]. I dont check my PM's all the time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't have a snorkel for sale. Did you ever get those frame sliders I sent you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jkappe1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rcebrnr - not sure where to find boxes. i assume going to the honda dealer for a box would cost a lot - as does everything else there... and also, just wanted the left lower, not both. just wanted to make sure...

1literduceater - the black stripes changed on the '03. not the same...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Left only is okay. Although if someone local buys them before I find boxes, then they will have first dibs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

jkappe1, sent you an email.

What a b!tch to find boxes. Found two perfect boxes they were going to throw away in the picture frame section at Micheals Craft store. If still want the left let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

just sent you back an email... thanks. sorry for the hassle of looking for boxes...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts