Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2001 RC51 down in San Diego. Bike is in great condition and I want to see it go to a good home. Here's a link to the sales ad, but for anyone on Speedzilla I will sell for $4500 since I know it will be loved. Just don't have time for her anymore.

Call 805-215-2881 or email me at the link in the ad and I will respond right away.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/1884600040.html

Updated with new link to craigslist ad. Lowered price to $4500 but willing to negotiate......I need to get rid of it. Sweet deal available for a Spedzilla member that will love her.......

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention also that the 30k mile service was done by Scott (CBR400rr) so you know it was done right..........

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
NICE RC!!

2001 Honda RC51 (RVT1000R). Price reduced! $4650 OBO
Bike has 33k miles, but it’s never been raced, abused, or been down. Tires are in good condition, always garaged, and professionally maintained by a local bike business whose owner has his own RC51. Had 30k mile service, all new fluids and valves adjusted. This bike runs perfectly, has tons of torque and sounds better than a Ducati, with a sweet, deep V-twin rumble that you don’t get from an I4. This is a unique bike that will stand out from all the rest. This bike is in great condition both cosmetically and mechanically.
Fully tricked out with::
Akrapovic Full titanium exhaust
PC3USB
15/40 530 chain setup
Dan Kyle reworked front forks
Ohlins rear shock
Ohlins steering damper
Galfer wave rotors
Tinted windscreen
Flushmount blinkers
Frame sliders
Fender eliminator
Corbin seat
Extras that I have with the bike:
Spare fuel tank
Very nice magnetic tank bag
Wired for Radar detector (not included)
Rear passenger seat
Huge chain lock
Front and rear stands Nice helmet (Shoei size large) and jacket (for a 6’0 to 6’3 size guy) not included but willing to negotiate a good deal if you want. Pick this bike up before the sun actually comes out for the summer. You will not find a cleaner, more tricked out example of the silver/red color scheme RC51 anywhere else. Cash or cashier’s check only. Local sale only. Buyer must pickup in person. No test rides without cash in hand. Bike located in Carmel Valley. Email or call/text 805- two one five - 2 8 8 1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts