Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2000 RC51. I decided to give up street riding and only keep my track RC so here it is. All service done. Virtually new chain and sprockets (520 15/42), air filters (K&N), rear pads. All fluids replaced. Valve clearance recently checked. About 1/3 life left on tires. Stock except for turn signals and the standard mods (PAIR, soft rev...). 19,000 miles (actually lower due to the gearing). Clear title in hand. Ready to go.

See craigslist (Greensboro, NC) for pics:

Honda RC51 RVT1000R

$3,500:-

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A bump for a great bike. Make me an offer.

Up for sale is my 2000 RC51. I decided to give up street riding and only keep my track RC so here it is. All service done. Virtually new chain and sprockets (520 15/42), air filters (K&N), rear pads. All fluids replaced. Valve clearance recently checked. About 1/3 life left on tires. Stock except for turn signals and the standard mods (PAIR, soft rev...). 19,000 miles (actually lower due to the gearing). Clear title in hand. Ready to go.

See craigslist (Greensboro, NC) for pics:

Honda RC51 RVT1000R

$3,500:-

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good looking bike.

Good looking bike. If I already hadn't purchased mine for $3400 I would have taken the trip down to Greensboro to pick it up.

From the going market price, 19K, 2000 SP1 for $3500 is a great deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.