Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
sad part is that there is some loser out there who will buy it.....

·
Registered
607 Posts
I thought the Teutels would basically make anything into a "theme bike" but I stand corrected. At least they got paid to do it, I can't imagine "Earth" commissioned the build for this one.
I was looking at those photos and the description as I would stare at the photos of an automobile accident. The concept and execution is fascinating in it's shittyness...

Gambler, you posted the same one twice! Post the other one!

This should be the official "Ebay Trainwreck of Commerce" thread where everyone contributes. More, more! Make it a sticky!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
:wtfis it supposed to be , a motorcycle ?!! Even among the usual monstrosities of the showbike world , this thing is exceptionally disgusting . Rather take the bus .:(

And the second beauty ? Well , it does have "turn key starting with primer bottle ." Maybe I should make an offer , but damn , no warranty !

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Silly things people build... I could never...

·
Registered
594 Posts
looks like im the first to catch this one. custom built frame by bros manufacturing,10' up 6'back
10 feet up and 6 feet back is one seriously stretched frame

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
a - you are a whiney keyboard commando who cant even figure out how to copy and paste, so i dont think you have any ground to talk shit, you arent even good at sucking

2 - hating is for fags with tiny pee-pees who got raped as children.

·
Registered
516 Posts
What? No takers

Edge Grip... does bike #2 have any? But it is quick off the line I am sure!

Wow... things I won't ride and it appears; can't afford. :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts