Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had to add this shot .
and his brothers soon to be a ducatti 916 replica.
these are thubmnails just click to enlarge.
my little nephew got this for his birthday. I need to do some mods to it as you can see he has no bones in his left hand fingers. I think ill put the brake on the right side bar. But i wonder how in the future to set him up on a real bike maybe linked brakes and a foot cluth were the rear brake pedal is.

Modified by cmanf at 1:43 PM 7/15/2005

Modified by cmanf at 1:44 PM 7/15/2005

Modified by cmanf at 1:47 PM 7/15/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
man im sorry to hear about ur nephew your a great uncle. Shit i wish mu uncle bought me a mini bike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (superbird)

Thanks dude. He dosent seem to notice anything so much with his hand right now. Since he was born that way. It dosent seem to slow him down much either. He has loved bikes. His 1st toy cycle is where he made engine sounds with for the 1st time. Boy loves bikes and can spot a rc51 @ site. I just hope i can come up with a way for him to ride in the comming years.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (cmanf)

Perhaps you could have a four-wheeler throttle on the right side with the clutch and wire the foot brake for the front forgetting the back brake altogether. Who knows what technology will bring by the time he is old enough for a street bike. I also know a guy who makes prosthetic limbs, maybe he could be more helpful. I'll see what he says, may take me a little while, I don't get to see him but maybe every couple months. Either way I' m sure he will become a great rider.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty cool man, pretty cool! Maybe a thumb brake on the right? I'm sure he's going to be able to ride when it comes time. I don't think it'll stop him. He already has good riding posture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Hams51)

Do a search on this. I think there was a guy that had a similar hurdle to overcome. He made a airshifter and bracket and posted a video also. Its been awhile since he posted I think. I know sp2 helped him with it some. Do a search on recent and archives on shifter, air shifter, ect. I know someone knows the post that I am talking about.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 2 cool (cmanf)

VERY COOL.

Who needs the rear brakes? Just get the clutch on the right for shifting into first and everything else clutchless shifting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: 2 cool (3stripes)

Am not technically knowledgeable enough to give any advice on what you can do here. However, I just wanted to say that your nephew is lucky to have you as an uncle and from all of us here to him RIDE ON LIL' MAN!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 2 cool (Wim_rc51)

Thanks guys I remember being the fat kid at school and I know he is in for it in a few years. but he is already a bruiser he has no kidding learned the elbow drop and round house kick with great form. and used them on a 6 yr old neighbor for pushing down his older brother. My sis said this kid a foot taller shows up @ the door crying with a bloody nose she thought the older on did it to him but it turned to be lil tater head age 4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts