Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sort of excited about both bikes... figured I'd share. Sorry this is mis-categorized a little... one of 'em is an RC!

• 2002 RC51. 10K, some cool mods. Overall a clean, two-owner bike. This is going to be the "shop/delivery" bike. You know, lowered, stretched, backup camera in the tank. Fiberglass Joker for the headlight. That stort of stuff.
  • 1968 Triumph Bonneville T120C basket case. Matching numbers, one owner. Barn find. This is a longer term restoration project. I have a lust for old, one-owner toys like this. They do not come along very often and usually go quickly. I jumped at this one! It's got 43 years of patina and beauty. Love it. Not exactly sure what the future holds for this one... chop it and customize a little, or complete stock restoration.

·
Registered
190 Posts
My RC doesn't have reverse. :(

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That RC description makes me sad.
LOL. I am, of course, kidding! :)

My RC doesn't have reverse. :(
With the extended swingarm, I'd be silly not to have some sort of reverse built into it. Like on Goldwings.

That Bonne sounds like an Awesome find. Bet its going to be a blast to ride.
Yeah man! Meet up with some chaps at the cafe. Blast some Rolling Stones in the juke box and bicker about who's better, mods or rockers.

Make that 68 a cafe racer ;)
Still tempting... there are some great examples out there. Just undecided whether to do one of three things:
1) mild, get-her-running "restoration"
2) full on restoration
3) full custom, mild chop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.