Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I drove up to Post Falls Idaho (where the hell is that?), and bought the MV Agusta last Thurs. I still don't think I'll ever sell my 1997 Ducati 900 SS/SP, but the F-4 1000S is truly amazing! If you have some $ to burn on a new bike, ride one. I only have 400 miles so far on mine, but what an incredible machine it is (I need some new adjectives). Sorry this isn't technically Ducati related.

Joe

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1 bike or 2?...Oh my god! (Joe B)

Congrats, Joe!!! That is one incredible piece of art/machine.
Keep us posted on your travels. I suspect you will put many miles on that baby

Oh yeah, post us some pics to drool over.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My buddy bought the F4 750s, and it is a totally different animal than a Duc. Everything is more refined and smooth. Before that, he owned my current 748. He said he tends to get into more trouble with the F4 because he goes a lot faster than he realizes.
It is a work of art.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Naff Bike. Yer jammy git, congrats.
Try not to enjoy yerself too much .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice buy. I met an owner of a local kickboxing place in Westwood and he owns the MV as well as a monster and he loves the MV. He says it's completely different and would take it over the Duc anyday.

But I'm sure it's cheaper to take care of the Duc. I'd keep it around. Until if ever you realize you just shouldn't.

Congrats on the purchase. Hope it provides you much joy.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Joe B »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well I drove up to Post Falls Idaho (where the hell is that?), and bought the MV Agusta last Thurs.
Joe</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bastid
, luv those, want one...bastid

Tell us more as life progresses, I would love to know more...please

1 - 7 of 7 Posts