Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: '06 Husky SM610S dyno chart - Leo Vince (Dave)

As a former owner I can attest to the bike's smooth power delivery... No big hit makes the thing sneaky fast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: '06 Husky SM610S dyno chart - Leo Vince (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As a former owner I can attest to the bike's smooth power delivery... No big hit makes the thing sneaky fast. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope to experience it......someday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'm trying to convert the CV into something I understand like horse power, myself.

Aren't you just days away from the Husky now, Dave?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: '06 Husky SM610S dyno chart - Leo Vince (Eric Landstrom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Aren't you just days away from the Husky now, Dave?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Days.....weeks....months.......whatever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm trying to convert the CV into something I understand like horse power, myself.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Google found this.....

cv can stand for:

Horsepower, a unit of power, from the french Cheval Vapeur.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Then your new 610 has at least ten more hp more than the old 610. That's nine more than a stock 510 and 12 more than the SM450R. Your bike should rip, Dave!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Your bike should rip, Dave!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, someday I will rip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Are you going to race this bike Dave or just use it for street and track days? Are there any Dealers offering better prices for bikes if you plan to race?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: '06 Husky SM610S dyno chart - Leo Vince (Latebraker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Latebraker »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you going to race this bike Dave or just use it for street and track days? Are there any Dealers offering better prices for bikes if you plan to race?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Street with an occasional track day. My Yamaha will still be my track bike of choice.

The dealers don't even know what this bike is going to cost yet, so no deals yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

They have landed. 28 SM610S are in the country.

The bike should be here in MN in a week.

I'll be getting a dark grey one.

MSRP: $7499

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They have landed. 28 SM610S are in the country.

MSRP: $7499</TD></TR></TABLE>
Hell yeah can't wait to see pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Damn, that's a pretty good bang for the buck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: '06 Husky SM610S dyno chart - Leo Vince (ToddK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ToddK »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn, that's a pretty good bang for the buck.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup, that is pretty close to what I paid OTD for the smc and the husky comes with a few extra goodies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They have landed. 28 SM610S are in the country.

MSRP: $7499</TD></TR></TABLE>

After you get your shinny new Husky, swing by my house on the way home from work so I can compliment and oggle.

BTW, tell those boys not to install the ugly kit. I picked up my bike without the lighting kit installed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

After you get your shinny new Husky, swing by my house on the way home from work so I can compliment and oggle.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Depends on when I can pick it up. Might drop by DCTC if I can too.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts