Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ducati Corse enters the eighteenth season of World Superbike championship racing aiming to repeat the extraordinary success of the last two years, which have seen the two factory riders from the Borgo Panigale manufacturer twice finish first and second in the world’s most prestigious production-based racing championship. Add to this Ducati’s pedigree over the last 17 seasons, in which it has won 11 Riders’ and 13 Manufacturers’ titles and more individual races than all the other manufacturers combined, and the importance of the World Superbike Championship to Ducati becomes clear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 05 Ducati team (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool photo - I guess FILA is out as the main sponsor?

I like the large capacity tank - does anyone know (Section8Superbike???) if this is this the same one that's offered in the Ducati Performance catalog?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 05 Ducati team (Giannis)

Up go the prices on the Fila Replica's...

Can't wait to get my Laconi replica next year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 05 Ducati team (Saginaw748)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Saginaw748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bastard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 05 Ducati team (Saginaw748)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Saginaw748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Up go the prices on the Fila Replica's...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

does it come with laconi crash damage?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts