Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the 05 999R a 50 state bike? I'm trying to buy a new one from Texas and I want to make sure I can register the bike in California.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 05 999R registration question (mike996r)

yes ... all current model ducatis distributed in the states are 50 state bikes.

are you buying the 999r from jeff nash at ams?

ciao,
johnc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 05 999R registration question (mh900e0974)

Thanks, that's what I thought. Actually, I got a pretty reasonable deal at Eximports in Houston. I called AMS first because I heard good things about AMS and Jeff Nash, but the salesman that I spoke with didn't have any interest in the sale. His only answers were "yup" and "nope" to my questions.

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

mike -

congrats on your new 999r.

do you make it out to ducati bike nights at santana row? the next event is next monday, 6:30 - 10:00 pm, at pizza antica. if you are there, say hello.

ciao,
johnc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BWAHA! Yep, you had AMS on the line!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 05 999R registration question (mh900e0974)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mh900e0974 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">mike -

congrats on your new 999r.

do you make it out to ducati bike nights at santana row? the next event is next monday, 6:30 - 10:00 pm, at pizza antica. if you are there, say hello.

ciao,
johnc</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hi John,

I like to stop by Santana Row for Sunday brunch at the Village Cafe, but that's about it! I'll definitely stop by one of these days though and say hi.

Take care,

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 05 999R registration question (ductex999r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ductex999r »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BWAHA! Yep, you had AMS on the line!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't believe that the salesguys "helpfulness" is indicative of AMS in general. Seems like a pretty good group of people otherwise.

Mike

Modified by mike996r at 2:47 PM 8/5/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The only one I've ever delt with is Jeff Nash himself. Cool guy. Cool place to hang out. From now on, I'll be sure I only deal w/him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts