Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Hayden rep decals under the clear on these bikes? I am looking to buy one and do not care for the extra free advertisment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (duckboy)

Nope, you should be able to remove them! Or if you find a new 04 bike with out the dealer installed decals.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (nickcliborne)

Hey duckboy...I'm in Westland...I have an 04' without the decal set. If you get one with the Decals on I would be more than happy to trade your plastics cause I wanted the sticker package but my dealer said they could not get them from the dealer they got it from.

speaking of that...If duckboy dosent wanna trade...how does one go about getting a set through honda?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (sizmtrz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sizmtrz »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">speaking of that...If duckboy dosent wanna trade...how does one go about getting a set through honda? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Price the sticker kit and then make me an offer. I think I have the entire set collecting dust in the garage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (Jami6989)

well hell...if there taking up space I'll be glad to pay you shipping just to contribute to cleaning up the garage!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (sizmtrz)

Replacement decal sets can be ordered through Americon Honda from any Honda dealer. I f the dealer follows the rules you will need to provide proof of 2004 Rc51 VIN ownership to complete the order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (g-man)

rules, smules, we don't need no stinkin rules

what's up Gordon? how you doin man?

you still keeping that RC30 warmed up for me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (mrgrn)

On my '04, the only stickers that are under the clear coat are the one's that are on the fuel tank, and it's only the Nicky signature at that. The rest are just placed there on the plastic without clear. I've seen complete sticker kits on Ebay occasionally, and I have seen a couple web sites that sell the complete sticker kit for an '04. I have a friend that ordered a Repsol kit from the web.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (Red Thunder)

Did you buy your 51 new from a dealer? If so then you should have receives a set of decals to represent the Nicky Hayden bike?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (superbike2001)

I also got the sticker kit with my bike in a package that I never put on, I think I'm going to E-bay it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 04 RC51 (superbike2001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Did you buy your 51 new from a dealer? If so then you should have receives a set of decals to represent the Nicky Hayden bike? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I did buy it new. But the dealer I bought it through got it from another dealer...and claim that the dealer they got it from didn't have the sticker kit... I would really prefer not to deal with the dealer I bought the bike through...So I was gonna contact American Honda Myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts