1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Sold
No, I am not parting it out.

04 RC-51 7500 miles
Ohlins forks w/ DK superbike valves (205 lbs)
Ohlins shock (205lbs)
DK rear link
DK pair block off plates
BST wheels w/ new tires
JTR Slipper Clutch
Hrc/dk 1/6 throttle
Pitbull front and rear stands
Baxley sport chock
Extra tank

Galfer stainless steel brakelines & clutch line
520 chain conversion DID ER V3 (15 & 41T)
brembo masters on clutch (16x18) & brake (19x18)
HRC brake pads
HRC resevior covers
Turn one carbon airbox
Turn one carbon snorkle
Power Commander USB
Ceramic coated header
Sato Banzi exhaust
Banzi relocation passenger pegs
Sato frame sliders
Sato clip ons
Sato rear sets
Sato GP shift kit
Sato swing arm spools
HRC racer hareness (off bike)
Scotts steering damper
Galfer rear rotor
Magical Racing Carbon Front fender
All the free mods

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
what are you looking to get for it, i wouldnt even know where to start for an offer

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
nice machine man... in bone stock form that bike would easily be worth 6000-6500. with all those goodies that are worth probably 3-4grand you will never get what it is all worth unless your willing to sacrifice it well below the true value.

you should seriously entertain putting it back to stock form and selling your after market parts. not only will you make more money, but there are tons of people on here who would gobble up every aftermarket part you have in no time. the used parts market for rc's is thin so when someone has goodies like you have they get picked up quickly. best of luck to you.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
with all those goodies that are worth probably 3-4grand you will never get what it is all worth unless your willing to sacrifice it well below the true value.
worth probably 3 to 4 grand:eek: Are you kidding?!.... He's got almost 4 grand in JUST the BST's!:woot:

Take that 3 to 4 grand and just about Triple it! :clapper

IMHO IF He takes anything under 12,000 he'll be losing his ass!

My last :twocents to YOU "a83" is Please...> DON'T sell it brother!

Peace Jeff

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
i have a bike set up just like yours, so i understand but are you asking in the ball park of 10k or are you asking like 15k, that 5k would make a big difference

·
:rolleyes
305 Posts
Parting bikes out is a pain in the ass and takes a serious time commitment as well as strict tracking. Put that bike in a boxand forget about it for 10 years. When you get the itch again, it will still look as beautiful.
Actually my experiences have been exactly the opposite. Remember that $3900 figure I was willing to take for my '03 trackbike? I scoff at that figure now:p. But I have the patience you mentioned. The time, not so much, but I budget accordingly.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts