Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
by buying an '04 RC. haha

Just kidding man, you can get them on Ebay. ;)

·
Reverse Bodylift of Death
989 Posts
you cant get them! My dealer screwed me out of them, among other things like the rear seat, and now I cant ret replacments for the life of me.... tried 3 dealers and they all said the same thing... "honda will only provide 1 set per vin #" I was gonna try to e-mail american honda... but cant find an e-mail address to anyone who I think could help... so yea...either E bay and pay an arm and a leg or just build you own set piece by piece.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
you actually want a rear seat?

If you do, I may have mine laying around in pristene condidtion

·
989 Posts

funny story... I just bought my first house about 6 months ago... well, directly across the street lives one of the most attractive females I've actually met in person. I actually met her about two months ago. She lives with her son and father. MILF!!!! LOL Anyway, she is big into bikes... her dad is a stereotypical old school biker. He is actually a spitting image for Lemmy from the band Motorhead ( old english metal band ) So since I met her she has been bugging me to get a back seat for my rig to take her for a ride. Now... I realize I'm already in the door so to speak... but it would kinda seal the deal on going out if I had a back seat. Well, When Mr. ronayers.com told me the seat was $120 I decided that I would have to find another way to seal the deal until a used one poped up in the classifieds! LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Shit I would have given you mine for free. Still in the foam wrapping. Maybe you'll need a spare if you can't get the snail tracks off of the one she rode on:woot:

·
989 Posts

Holy crap!!! It took me a second to get the snail tracks joke... then I spit my pop out! I still need one if anyone is offering! LOL I was gonna go ghetto and go to the harley store and get a suction cup seat pad...but thought better of it... so if anyone is looking for a good deed and wishes to assist me in scoring with a lady then let me know! LOL

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have an 03 RC and I have three of the rear seat cowls. In three different colors. I have one in the 04 colors, and both - the silver/black, and the black/silver.

I have been thinking about switching to the silver with black number plates, so I don't want to part with either of those. But, I have no use for the 04 one, make me an offer and it's yours. If you want it I need to know soon, I'll be leaving to play in the sandbox overseas in Oct.

I checked completed auctions on e-bay, they go anywhere from $50 to $150, plus shipping. I'll have to double check, but I don't think there are any scratches in it.
you tell me, what do you think is a fair price?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I bought a spare set for my bike. The dealer did require a VIN number - and they were definitely over priced. Stupidly overpriced. Still in the bag and not for sale :rockon

·
989 Posts

wildchilds74 said:
I have an 03 RC and I have three of the rear seat cowls. In three different colors. I have one in the 04 colors, and both - the silver/black, and the black/silver.

I have been thinking about switching to the silver with black number plates, so I don't want to part with either of those. But, I have no use for the 04 one, make me an offer and it's yours. If you want it I need to know soon, I'll be leaving to play in the sandbox overseas in Oct.

I checked completed auctions on e-bay, they go anywhere from $50 to $150, plus shipping. I'll have to double check, but I don't think there are any scratches in it.
you tell me, what do you think is a fair price?
I have a cowl cover, I don't have the seat...and that is what I'm in search of...thanks fo rthe offer thought, and Stay safe over seas...shoot a few for me!

·
Registered
338 Posts
SIZMTRZ said:
what dealer would that be... I'll shoot them a call! thanks
Place I bought my bike from - Motorcycle Factory Inc. in Woodbridge, VA. 703-583-9600 I think is their #. Good guys... Just don't get sticker shock (no pun intended). If I recall the price was like $120.00+ I $hit my pants.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts