Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I bought my first Ducati and It was at a large discount so I could swing it. My question is, Is the 04 999s a good bike. Do long time Ducati pilots like the bike?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 04 999s (Chris999s)

kinda dumb... but shouldnt you ask that question PRIOR to buying the bike?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

are you a troll? a joke question? Or did you just dump all your pockets on a bike you never touched, rode, researched or know anything about? your joking right?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lemme guess..

Your brothers name is "Jimmy" and he too owns a Dookati as well as a BMW 540i, right?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Greetings from a fellow Boise Ducatisti. And yes, the 999S is an amazing, great bike.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Welcome Chris999s

Thers is a little controversy over its looks, some prefer the Classic look of the 916- 998 series and some prefer the 999.

I think it is just a major asthetic change that caused the stir, they are however by all accounts and amazing bike and very well kitted.

I don't think you will be disappointed by it, happy riding man.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 04 999s (ducati_atx)

Yes I did do my home work but I have never been on a Ducati. I'm a dirt biker and have been doing it my whole life. The 999s was a impulse thing and it is the best impulse buy I ever did. All I know is it looks great, sounds great and is a blast to ride but I'm no expert. That is the reason for the question. I thought I would ask guys with no commercial gain and who know the bikes for their view it. Forgive me.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Good on ya mate, I brought my first road bike 2 years ago, and yes it was a Monster.
Never rode one before, just had too have one.
Man some of you guys are a bit harsh, Good luck Chris.

Doon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: 04 999s (Doon)

"Man some of you guys are a bit harsh..."
Seems like the "Index" attitude has made its way here. (Won't be long now...)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: 04 999s (section8superbike)

Hey Chris!
I have an '04 749s and dig it. I could care less what the "Ducatisti" think of my bike, I'm the one riding it!

Congrats on a killer ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts